I. Multiple Choice: (20%)
Directions: In this section, you are given 20 questions, beneath each of which are four choices marked A, B, C and D. You are to make the best choice and blacken the corresponding letter A, B, C or D on the ANSWER SHEET. One point is given to each correct choice.
1. Who is the advocate of the Total Physical Response?
A. James Asher B. Caleb Gattegno
C. Charles A. Curran D. Georgi Lozanov
2. Foreign language teachers usually adopted the strategy of combining grammar rules with
______in the 19th century.
A. translating B. explaining
C. analyzing D. composing
3. The generative-transformational school of linguistics emerged through the influence of ______.
A. J. B. Bruner B.N. Chomsky
C. D. Ausubel D.G. Kelly
4. When was the Direct Method developed as a reaction against the Grammar-translation Method?
A. In the late 19th century. B. In the early 20th century.
C. In the mid-19th century. D. In the early 19th century.
5. The technique used by a Grammar-translation teacher is ______ teaching of grammar.
A. inductive B. deductive
C. indirect D. direct
6. The Silent Way is an approach to language teaching developed in the United States, principally by ______.
A. James Asher B. Caleb Gattegno
C. Charles A. Curran D. Georgi Lozanov
7. As a key feature of the Oral Approach,______ should be presented in sentences, which should be practiced in meaningful contexts.
A. words B. phrases
C. paragraphs D. vocabulary
8. The Direct Method emerged as a result of _____ in the 19th century.
A. classroom instruction B. mass production
C. communicative needs D. language teaching innovations
9. Foreign language teaching involves quite a number of disciplines EXCEPT______.
A. psycholinguistics B. psychology
C. sociology D. sociolinguistics
10. The ______ , known variously as the Aural-oral Approach and the Structural Approach, influenced the way languages were taught in the US and elsewhere in the world throughout the 1950s.
A. Audiolingual Method B. Cognitive Approach
C. Direct Method D. Oral Approach
11. When the teacher in a communicative class is answering students' questions and monitoring their performance, he/she is playing the role of a(n)______.
A. manager B. facilitator
C. co-communicator D. advisor
12. Pragmatics is the study of______ .
A. how sentences in spoken and written language form larger meaningful units
B. the use of language in communication
C. the meanings of words and sentences
D. the grammatical arrangement of words in sentences
13. ______ is regarded as the source of the students' ability to use the language in structured interactions.
A. Vocabulary B. Acquisition
C. Grammar D. Learning
14. People advocating the Oral Approach believed that students tend to find it ______ to internalize the grammatical rules with the help of the situation provided.
A. easy B. difficult
C. possible D. impossible
15. The use of drills and ______ is a distinctive feature of the Audiolingual method.
A. pair-work B. pattern practice
C. dictation D. questions and answers
16. The Communicative Approach has been developed particularly by ______ applied linguists.
A. French B. Canadian
C. British D. American
17. The procedures and techniques proposed by the Natural Approach are ______ in the field of
A. not new B. revolutionary
C. radical D. innovative
18. Krashen and Terrell equate the Natural Approach with ______.
A. the Communicative Approach
B. the Cognitive Approach
C. the Total Physical Response
D. the Community Language Learning
19. According to D. Ausubel, the principal function of ______ is to act as a bridge between what learners already know and what they need to know.
A. schema theory
B. language acquisition device
C. language competence
D. advance organizers
20. According to cognitive psychologists, learning involves ______ representations that offer regulation and guidance for the performance.
A. complicated B. simple
C. internal D. external
II. Filling Blanks: (20%)
Directions: In this section, there are 20 statements with 20 blanks. You are to fill each blank with ONE appropriate word. One point is given to each blank.
21.______ refers to any information that learners receive from the teacher or others concerning their communication.
22. In a Total Physical Response classroom, the students listen attentively and respond ______ to commands given by the teacher.
23. Most of the teaching activities in a Grammar-translation classroom serve the purpose of mastering ______ rules.
24. Suggestopaedia, the application of the study of ______ to pedagogy, has been developed to help students eliminate the feeling that they cannot be successful and, thus to help them overcome the barriers to learning.
25. Although the teaching of all the four language skills is advocated by most Direct Methodologists, ______ communication skills are regarded as basic.
26. The structural linguists believe that the primary medium of language is ______.
27. Krashen and Terrell believe that language skills acquired through ______ transfer to other skills.
28. The learning of a foreign language was viewed by the Direct Methodologists as analogous to the language ______ , and the learning processes involved were often interpreted in terms of an associationist psychology.
29. The Cognitive Approach holds that learning a language is a process of acquiring ______ control of the phonological, grammatical and lexical patterns of a second language, largely through study and analysis of these patterns as a body of knowledge.
30. In his research of the theory of systemic linguistics, Halliday made outstanding achievements in the study of ______.
31. The affective filter hypothesis identifies self-confidence, ______ and anxiety as the three affective variables related to second language acquisition.
32. When teaching grammar in the Oral Approach, the teacher usually helps the students to learn some grammatical points over a relatively long time instead of giving them a heavy indigestible dose of ______.
33. The Natural Approach holds that learned language knowledge has primarily a ______ function.
34. One impetus for the procedures of grammar analysis and translation in teaching Latin was brought about by the ______ needs of European countries.
35. The Notional-functional syllabus focuses on ______ as the organizing elements of English curricula, whereas the structural syllabus regards grammatical structures as the organizers.
36. According to behaviorists, learning consists of stimulus-response ______ , and is described as the formation of association between responses.
37. ______activities require the learners to take part in communication which involves personal experience and emotions.
38. According to Piaget, thought or thinking has its origin in actions physically performed and then ______.
39. A group of German psychologists used the word Gestalt, which is approximately in the meaning of “_______ shape” to name their school of psychology.
40. The cognitive theory suggests that language acquisition involves constant practice until ______is achieved.
III. Matching: (10%)
Directions: This section consists of two groups of pairs listed in two columns, A and B. You are to match the one marked ①, ②, ③, ④ or ⑤ in Column A with the one marked a, b, c, d or e in Column B. One point is given to each pair you match correctly.
推荐阅读： 2020年10月各省自考报名时间及入口| 2020年自考备考指导及考试技巧
- 自考《互联网软件应用与开发》2013年真题下载 00898试题下载
- 自考《互联网软件应用与开发》2014年真题下载 00898试题下载
- 自考《互联网软件应用与开发》2015年真题下载 00898试题下载
- 自考《互联网软件应用与开发》2020年真题下载 00898试题下载
- 自考《管理体系与认证》2010年真题下载 01962试题下载
- 自考《工程制图》2008年真题下载 02151试题下载
- 自考《工程制图》2013年真题下载 02151试题下载
- 自考《互联网及其应用》2013年真题下载 03142试题下载
- 自考《互联网及其应用》2011年真题下载 03142试题下载
- 自考《互联网及其应用》2012年真题下载 03142试题下载
- 1自考《国外饮食文化》2012年真题下载 00989试题下载
- 2自考《国际商法》2014年真题下载 00091试题下载
- 3自考《互联网数据库》2020年真题下载 00911试题下载
- 4自考《管理体系与认证》2011年真题下载 01962试题下载
- 5自考《工程经济》2010年真题下载 02194试题下载
- 6自考《互联网软件应用与开发》2014年真题下载 00898试题下载
- 7自考《互联网软件应用与开发》2020年真题下载 00898试题下载
- 8自考《互联网软件应用与开发》2015年真题下载 00898试题下载
- 9自考《工程招投标与合同管理》2010年真题下载 03941试题下载
- 10自考《互联网及其应用》2011年真题下载 03142试题下载
- 云南自考 (100)
- 自学考试 (12)
- 专升本 (19)
- 自考真题下载 (2449)
- 自考试题下载 (2449)
- 保险学原理 (10)
- 财政与金融 (11)
- 财政学 (10)
- 成本会计 (9)
- 导游业务 (10)
- 电子商务与金融 (14)
- 国际财务管理 (13)
- 国际企业管理 (12)
- 高级财务管理 (8)
- 高级财务会计 (9)
- 工商行政管理学概论 (8)
- 公共政策基础 (9)
- 管理思想史 (8)
- 管理学原理 (8)
- 国际运输与保险 (16)
- 管理心理学 (14)
- 市场营销 (8)
- 保险法 (8)
- 法学概论 (10)
- 法理学 (8)
- 公务员制度 (11)
- 个案社会工作 (8)
- 婚姻家庭法 (8)
- 市政学 (10)
- 司法鉴定概论 (9)
- 宪法学 (8)
- 刑法学 (8)
- 西方法律思想史 (8)
- 行政法与行政诉讼法 (8)
- 公共关系学 (14)
- 公关心理学 (12)
- 广告法规与管理 (11)
- 广告策划 (11)
- 中国古代文学作品选（二） (9)
- 中国古代文学史（二） (10)
- 中国古代文学史（一） (9)
- 中国文化概论 (9)
- 中国税制 (9)
- 艺术概论 (10)
- 英美文学选读 (9)
- 传播学概论 (12)
- 心理卫生与心理咨询 (11)
- 认知心理 (10)
- 办公自动化设备 (10)
- 个性心理学 (10)
- 操作系统 (9)
- 操作系统概论 (10)
- 当代中国政治制度 (11)
- 房屋建筑学 (10)
- 互联网及其应用 (11)
- 自考本科 (13)
- 自考专科 (18)
- 考试安排 (50)
- 自考复习资料 (236)
- 货币银行学 (11)